Yes, you may remove, at your expense, trees and shrubs located directly and completely on your own property, without permission, with the following guidelines. Any damage to your home, adjoining property, or common ground is your responsibility to repair.
1. The tree must be located entirely on your private property.
2. A licensed and insured professional tree service must be used to remove the tree.
3. Full stump grinding must be performed of tree removal, within 2 weeks of the tree removal.
4. Restorative landscaping must be performed to cover the tree location after removal.
5. Any replacement trees must be reviewed by the Landsdowne Landscaping Committee prior to planting, unless it is a like replacement.
For additional information, please feel free to contact the Landscaping Committee on our Contact Us