The Finance Committee is a group of volunteers from our community who are charged with developing, implementing, overseeing and advising the Board on policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the community budget and expenditures.
All the Committees in Landsdowne are there to help with the vast amount of work that it takes to keep a community a great place to call home. Volunteers in the community are needed and appreciated, so that we all work together, not for personal agendas, but for the betterment of the community as a whole.
The Annual Budget is formed due to many groups working together:
- The Management Company reporting and tracking the contracts, previous expenses and income, and forecasting the next years expenses and income.
- The many other individual Committees propose forecasted expenses and maintenance needed.
- The Finance Committee review of the Reserve Study, the reserve accounts, the accounting statements, and helping forecast fiscal responsibility. To help ensure the community is "healthy" in its finances.
- The Board of Directors to be a final review and approving authority, by way of official vote, of the budget, based on all the input of the groups mentioned above.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions relating to what the Finance Committee is working on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Meeting Minutes will be posted after they have been approved. Minutes are approved at the following meeting.
PREVIOUS MEETING DATES:
See Minutes Above
MOST RECENT MEETING:
The Most Recent Finance Committee Meeting was on Nov 2, 2022 at 7:30 PM via a Zoom Meeting. The Agenda was posted below and was subject to change. All were welcome to attend.
-Call meeting to order
-Approve previous meeting minutes
-Resident Open Forum
- Water bill review Q2 and Q3 2022
- 2023 Annual Budget Analysis
-Executive Session (not needed)
The next Finance Committee Meeting will be TBD at 7:30 PM via a Zoom Meeting. The Agenda is posted below and is subject to change. All are welcome to attend. Please email email@example.com
for the meeting ID and login information.