Welcome to the Landsdowne community home page. Please come back often to get news and important information about what is going on in our community.
The Landsdowne Community Association
Dues - 2022 Dues remain the same as 2021. Association dues as of January 1 will be $305.27 (townhomes) and $228.49 (single family homes) and are payable in full on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. If you are still paying by check and If you have not received your coupons, please contact FirstService Residential (FSR) Customer Care Center at 1-866-433-3187. They may also be reached by email at AR.DCMetro@fsresidential.com. Not having a coupon book is no excuse for not paying your dues. If you have questions or concerns, always reach out to the board or FSR.
Upcoming Meetings - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all meetings are presently being held virtually by Zoom. Log-In information is found in our eblasts announcing the meetings. The 2022 Meetings of the Board of Directors are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month beginning at 7 pm.
- Meeting dates follow -- 05/17, 06/21, 07/19, 08/16, 09/28, 10/18, 11/15, 12/13
- Annual meeting 09/17
Meetings are open to anyone wishing to attend. A portion of each meeting is set aside for resident inquiries. This is your way to be involved in the business of Landsdowne.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 5058 1275
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,85050581275# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,85050581275# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 850 5058 1275
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdgyJBv8eN
Issues Recieving Eblast? Have a gmail account? Please see below for workaround:
IMPORTANT G-MAIL LOG IN INFORMATION.
If you are a gmail user who is experiencing issues with not receiving emails from www.landsdowne. org please follow the following steps in your gmail:
1. Log into your gmail account
2. Click the GEAR ICON on the top right of the screen.
3. Click SEE ALL SETTINGS
4. Click the FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES tab at the top of the page.
5. Under "The Following filters are applied to all incoming mail" click CREATE A NEW FILTER.
6. In the FROM field, TYPE www.landsdowne.org.
7. In the HAS THE WORDS fields, TYPE Landsdowne.
8. Click CREATE FILTER.
9. On the pop up screen, click the box next to NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM (A check mark will appear in the box)
10. Click CREATE FILTER.
11. You new filter will now be listed under ""The Following filters are applied to all incoming mail" of the page.