Welcome to the Landsdowne community home page. Please come back often to get news and important information about what is going on in our community.
The Landsdowne Community Association
GET YOUR POOL PASSES HERE!
The first step is to apply for your pool pass.
- To access the pool pass application form, you must log into our website. If you need assistance with your login information contact HOA@landsdowne.org. Your User Name and a Temporary Password will be emailed to you. REMEMBER, IT MAY TAKE A DAY OR TWO BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT IS APPROVED.
- The pool pass application form is found on the website under Forms/Documents (2021 Pool Pass Application) or by clicking here.
- When applying be sure to read all the information at the top of the form.
- Your account must be current in order to receive pool passes.
- If you are a tenant, a current copy of your lease must be on file with FirstService Residential. To submit this email to Marck.Rossy@FSResidential.com with the notation Lease for (Address) Landsdowne Pool Pass Application in the subject line.
- All questions need a response. If submitted correctly, you will receive a Ticket Number with the application status. Without this your application has not been submitted properly.
- The deadline for submitting a pool pass application to receive pool passes for the opening weekend is May 15th.
- The deadline for submitting a pool pass application to receive pool passes without a late application fee of $35 is May 27th.
Dues - 2021 Dues remain the same as 2020. Association dues as of January 1 will be $305.27 (townhomes) and $228.49 (single family homes) and are payable in full on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. If you are still paying by check and If you have not received your coupons, please contact FirstService Residential (FSR) Customer Care Center at 1-866-433-3187. They may also be reached by email at AR.DCMetro@fsresidential.com. Not having a coupon book is no excuse for not paying your dues. If you have questions or concerns, always reach out to the board or FSR.
Upcoming Meetings - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all meetings are presently being held virtually by Zoom. Log-In information is found in our eblasts announcing the meetings. The 2020 Meetings of the Board of Directors have been changed to the 3rd Tuesday of each month beginning at 7:30 pm at the Kingstowne Center for Active Adults (Next to the Library in the Landsdowne Centre).
- Meeting dates follow -- 5/18, 6/15, 7/20, 8/17, 9/21, 10/19, 11/16, 12/21. Annual Meeting -- 9/18
Meetings are open to anyone wishing to attend. A portion of each meeting is set aside for resident inquiries. This is your way to be involved in the business of Landsdowne.