Welcome to the Landsdowne community home page. Please come back often to get news and important information about what is going on in our community.
The Landsdowne Community Association
Community Residential Leaf Collection Day, Saturday 12/18/21
The board, with the assistance of our grounds company (ProGrounds) is offering this service to our residents on Saturday, December 18.
All leaves must be ready for pickup by 1:00pm at the latest. The last pass will begin at that time. Your leaves will be removed even if they have previously been down your street -- if they are there by 1:00pm.
- All leaves must be raked into the street (not on sidewalks or on the curb or in your driveway) and may not be blocked by any vehicles -- nor block the mailboxes (private or community) for pickup or your mail will not be delivered.
- Leaf piles located in front of, between or directly behind parked cars will also not be picked up due to the potential damage to vehicles. The huge vacuum needs great maneuverability and access to do the job.
- No Bagged leaves will be taken with the Saturday community wide cleanup. This collection is for leaves and pine needles only -- not branches or other yard debris. Leaf piles only
- In the townhomes, please rake your piles to a central location at the end of each row for easiest removal. Leaves raked into piles in regular parking spaces (to the front or, or side of parked cars) will not be taken, especially if the space on either side is not also open.
- Regardless of where the piles are created, please do not allow the piles to become so large that they impede a good traffic flow. If you pile your leaves into the street, please be cautious and aware that they are magnets for kids (and pets) who love to jump into and play in them. Always keep a watchful eye. You will also need to re-rake any leaves that are used for play areas.
ProGrounds may also be in our community earlier this week to begin removing leaves from our common ground. This is part of our contract. The Saturday pickup is a special add on. You may also bag (brown paper only) leaves for regular pickup by Trash Away on Monday.
Landscaping@landsdowne.org will be happy to answer any questions you might have. On the day of pick up if you have any specific questions please text or call (571-237-5813).
Dues - 2021 Dues remain the same as 2020. Association dues as of January 1 will be $305.27 (townhomes) and $228.49 (single family homes) and are payable in full on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. If you are still paying by check and If you have not received your coupons, please contact FirstService Residential (FSR) Customer Care Center at 1-866-433-3187. They may also be reached by email at AR.DCMetro@fsresidential.com. Not having a coupon book is no excuse for not paying your dues. If you have questions or concerns, always reach out to the board or FSR.
Upcoming Meetings - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all meetings are presently being held virtually by Zoom. Log-In information is found in our eblasts announcing the meetings. The 2021 Meetings of the Board of Directors are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month beginning at 7 pm.
- Meeting dates follow -- 11/16, 12/14
Meetings are open to anyone wishing to attend. A portion of each meeting is set aside for resident inquiries. This is your way to be involved in the business of Landsdowne.
Monthly BOD meeting via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting at zoom.us/join or use link below
Meeting ID: 864 4098 6130
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 864 4098 6130
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kQf7vChNy