Flag Drop Off Day -- Saturday, June 22 -- Noon to 1 pm -- Landsdowne Pool House
We honor the flag (from any country) by displaying it proudly. When time comes and the flag is beyond its prime -- proper disposal with respect, honor and dignity is paramount. Do you have an old flag (from any country) or many? If so, drop it off at the pool house on Saturday, June 22 between Noon and 1 pm. We will be sure to get it where it needs to go for proper disposal. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
June 14 to Labor Day, September 2. All Days – 10 am to 9 pm
The 2019 Pool Pass Application until Summer's End (a $35 Late Application Fee is now due unless you are a summer move in).
- Please click here to take you to the application.
- Note: All questions require an answer, even if they do not apply. Add NA where needed.
- If successfully completed you will receive a Ticket Number. If not, go to the top of the form. It will tell you what information still needs completion.
- You must be current on all dues and other financial obligations to receive pool passes. If you have any questions concerning the status of your account, please contact Marck Rossy (703-679-1524), our Landsdowne FSR Property Manager.
- Happy Summer. The Pool Hours are now 10 am to 9 pm ever4y day until September 2.