If Snow Arrives Tonight or Tomorrow ...
Posted on Dec 18th, 2009
Woo Hoo! White Christmas anyone! It may really happen. A few quick notes.
If it snows --
- Streets will be plowed beginning at approximately 4" accumulation. There is no contract in place for sidewalk clearing.
- You are responsible for shoveling your own sidewalks. Volunteers are needed to "adopt" a portion of all common area sidewalks to clear. We already have a volunteer for the area near the bus stop and start of the walking path on Morning View ... and part of Old Carriage Drive.
- The tennis courts will be opened for dog play if snow is 3" or more. Please be sure your dogs "do business" outside before play .. and clean up if there is an accident. The gate does not lock without the chain and padlock, so we will be supplying a bungee cord for closure.
- Meet at the soccer field (next to the bus stop) for a day filled with snowman/lady making and competition ... prizes will be awarded in many categories.
- Please take lots of snow pictures ...we would love to add them to the website.
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Comment By: Cindi Potter
Posted on Dec 19, 2009
Woo Hoo! The snow is really, really, really here! 11" at 9 am on Old Carriage Drive. Our Norwegian Elkhound things he has died and gone to heaven.